We are making the following announcements:
1. We are running a campaign to prevent Lydia’s Organics from disappearing forever. Learn how you can help on the following link:
2. We will continue selling our products at our Online Retail Store and at select Bay Area grocers for as long as possible.
3. We will be closing Lydia’s Sunflower Center at the end of our “Everything-Must-Go” Sale on September 21st (10am-6pm) at 1435 N. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954 | (707) 792-5304). For details on sale items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please join us on September 20th (9am-10pm | 1435 N. McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954 | (707) 792-5304) for our Free Community Farewell Gathering at Lydia’s Sunflower Center .
5. The Lydia’s Express restaurant (in Sebastopol, CA) WILL NOT be affected by the closure.
Each day we strive to create environments of nourishment and community by supporting local farms, health food education and community outreach in accordance with our core values.
Ultimately we want our food to become accessible to everyone on Earth.
“In-Joy” some amazing fresh, organic, vegan, raw and cooked foods under the familiar purple banner of Lydia’s Lovin’ Foods that is recognizable at more than 30 events along the West Coast that celebrate the latest trends in health, music, arts, ecology, and spirituality.